Extraction of the Kratom or Mitragyna speciosa alkaloids in the tea is show to be facilitated by using powdered material, as this increases the surface area. So if one has crushed or whole dry Goldenmonkkratom leaf, it is advisable to grind the leaf to a difficult powder in a food processor or an espresso grinder.
Place one dosage of Kratom or Mitragyna speciosa and roughly the same as one mug or coffee cup of normal water in a tiny saucepan, and provide a very light boil, over medium high temperature. Boil the Kratom for about 15 minutes, before the liquid is reduced to 1/2 a glass.
If one is making more than one medication dosage of Kratom, one should add 1/2 a glass of water per each desired dose.
Hold the saucepan into the position for 20 seconds, in order that the powdered Kratom will accumulate, and pour the water either through a caffeine filter, for fine natural powder, or a strainer for coarser ground material, while blocking the Kratom in the saucepan with a spoon.
Keep the Kratom in the baking pan, and place anything that fell in the strainer back in the saucepan, through adding another cup of water, cooking down the Kratom over a light boil for a quarter-hour again.
Pour the liquid out as before, by using a strainer or caffeine filter, and mix the liquid from the first and second Kratom removal.
This time squeeze the Kratom powder out as much as possible, in order to get all the liquid out of the powder.
Sweeten and flavour to taste, dairy diminishing some of the bitterness caused by Kratom’s tannins, sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice being other common options, and enjoy!
Here is another basic recipe for making Kratom or Mitragyna speciosa tea:
A lot of kratom tea can be made from the above given recipe. 6 does can be taken out which can be divided into 2 very strong doses and 4 medium doses.
- Take kratom leaves which should be around 50 grams. It should be dried and crushed. After it is crushed it has to be put in the pot and then gradually add water which should be around 1 liter.
- For around 15 minutes, it should be kept for boiling.
- Pour the resulting Kratom tea through a strainer into a bowl and reserve the liquid. (squeeze the leaves in the strainer to get almost all of the fresh out).
- Place the Kratom leaves back in the pot and add another liter of fresh normal water.
Repeat steps 2 and 3. (After the leaves have been strained a second time, they can be discarded.)
- Put the combined solution from both boiling back again into the pot and boil until the volume level is reduced to about 100 ml.
The causing Goldenmonkkratom tea is quite bitter tasting. To reduce the unpleasant taste, swig it down quickly and then immediately chase it with some pleasant-tasting fruits juice.